A deal-closing platform for micro-entrepreneurs
What is heymate?
heymate is a platform that leverages blockchain technology, specifically smart contracts, and two crypto tokens, to fulfill critical deal-closing functions: Value transfer and reputation.
The heymate platform’s features include formalizing and simplifying the creation and negotiation of the terms and conditions of an offer, managing payments held in escrow and resolving disputes to support micro-entrepreneurs and their business growth.
3rd Party Ecosystem
B2B services to support small business as it grows
Escrow and settlement
Terms and conditions on the spot
heymate HEY and HMR tokens
heymate is securing what entrepreneurs value most: money and reputation earned through their endeavours. The HEY token secures the value of the deal in an escrow, while the HMR token can only be earned through work ratings or referrals. Both tokens belong to the entrepreneur exclusively and are dependent on each other.
heymate HEY token
All interactions using heymate’s escrow systems utilize the HEY token under the hood. HEY is the medium of exchange or value transfer in the heymate ecosystem, but the user always sees and feels his local currency.
heymate HMR token
The heymate system uses a second token, the heymate Reputation Token (HMR), which is internal to heymate, to model the reputation of consumers and producers. It is tightly connected to the execution and flow of HEY.
heymate mobile app
The best business tool ever was the handshake, because it was the most simple and trustful way to close a deal.
It worked for everybody – everywhere.
The heymate mobile app enables you to build the terms and conditions of your offer and close a deal within 20 seconds — just like the good old handshake.
Discover the heymate mobile app, a deal-closing app for millennials, by millennials.
Important Note: To protect the focus and commitment of our Tech team from unsolicited approaches, team members’ verified identity and professional credentials will be revealed by request only during individual investor due diligence and upon signing a binding Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Best of all: heymate does not depend on a sizeable community or network effects: heymate delivers value from its 1st user onwards: it works for everybody – everywhere. On the street, social media and everywhere in between.
100 million people will be able to do business for their first time. And everyone else will be able to close a deal 100 times faster.
Thank you, blockchain.
Our commitment to a benchmark Blockchain Excellence makes us launch our platform when the mobile apps hits the app stores and is ready to use!
Want more information? We are on Telegram to chat with you.
roadmap / rollout
The heymate tool will be implemented in several stages over the next year and a half. A brief history and outline of the roll out plans are shown below.
Aug. 17, 2017
- Inception of the heymate concept
- High level architecture designing
- Definition of key functions & requirements
June 18, 2018
- Blockchain Applications AG incorporated in Zug, Switzerland
- Product prototype development started
- Invited to present at the Crypto Valley Association — Blockchain Conference
- Identified as one of the best Swiss early-stage blockchain startups
Sept. 5, 2018
- End of stealth mode at the elite Crypto Finance Conference in San Francisco
- Minimum Viable Product “MVP” alpha version released running on Ethereum
- Whitepaper Release
- MMP launched for the public in Android and Apple app stores. This is the heymate beta release.
- Start the App referral Program
- Additional Deal-Policies
- Introduce additional product features:
- Financial Dashboard / Reporting
- Export of Deals
- Closed alpha testing completed
- Payment service gateways integrated
- Dispute Management of deals implemented
- Implemented growth hacks for social network and marketplaces
- Implement market stabilization methods for the HEY token.
- Migration of the Ethereum Smart Contracts to EOS
- heymate Ecosystem: integrate partners and onboard advisors
- Biometric authentication via integrating identity provider Civic
- Public 3rd Party APIs available
- heymate Ecosystem:
- Access to “blockchain for good” revenue donation options (matched by heymate) as another 3rd Party service integration
- Access to a discounted offers catalogue for spending HEY tokens for gig-related equipment and other goods.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to enhance UX and
- optimize API opportunities for 3rd Parties
- Product features: geo-tracking
- Automatic/ manual location updates for all app users